Oh, I had such hopes for City of Heroes' Issue 11 comic guide. Ouroboros. Time travel. I had so many easter egg scenes involving time travelers that it would be hard to find a panel that didn't have one planned. Dr Who, Quantum Leap, Heroes, Star Trek IV, Bill & Ted, the Terminator saying his "I need your clothes..." line to Serge in Icon. The list was nonstop.
I had a future of Shandora come back to prevent the "great reroll of the century" when millions of sword-wielding heroes cried out as they were rerolled into level 1 dual-bladers. Another one delivered the script for the issue to Shandora so she could begin production (it was incomplete... apparently the time I took writing it exceeded the "carbon law.")
Unfortunately, that last one proved too true- as real world events took priority over my virtual world fandom. I never got more than my "Issue 11 teaser" done.
For those that remember "save the cheerleader, save the world." I've appended it here.
PDF
No comments:
Post a Comment