Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Character Profile: Gygr

"I know, canyoubelieveit?
'Dyne OD. I'm, like, totally mortified. That b**h Flambeau is never gonna let me live this down.

Well, it's not like I take a lot of it- just enough to... y'know, make the party fun.

But yeah, seriously. WTF? Mia Rochelle- millionaire fashion icon- now troll pin-up. and you see what people are saying online?  They're sayin it was inevitable- that with all the parties I threw something was bound to happen.

Well, DUH!

I just always expected- I dunno- abducted by carnies maybe? Ever see the guys in the Carnival of Shadows?

Yeah.
Hot.

I could so make the carnie look work, too- but this? THIS? UGH! My plastic surgeon- the one that's been with me since my first nose job- can't do a thing. Says it'll just regen back.   Nothing

I swear, if he's lying I'm gonna sue his a**.
Ugh.. Nothing even FITS anymore
This is so unfair.




When the "Titanic weapons" powerset came out, Rian Frostdrake came up with the Trollkin Queen and, although I wasn't initially thrilled with the oversized sword genre, I came to enjoy the "improvised weapons" look and ended up following his lead in making troll-rampager-themed characters.

After coming to terms with her new condition, Gygr formed the "all-female troll" hero/mercenary/support group "Troll Ops' (trollops).   It took Rian a month to notice the play on words...

No comments:

Post a Comment